If you are more seasoned and have a broad scope of practice or responsibility and depending upon the size of your organization your title is Vice President, Director or President-elect (in non-profit/association settings); Department Chair, Faculty, Professor, or if you work in a health care setting and carry the title of Associate Director, Nurse Director, Administrative Director or provide overarching Program Management, then you are in the right place for program offerings.
Change Ahead: Seminar Series
The following program is an exciting 2-part series for Developing Leaders
that offers real world strategies, learning through case studies and access to experts in the field. Sign-up today
and start positioning yourself for maximum impact. Build the leadership skills
you need to adapt and manage change as well as build and develop resilient teams.
Develop a resilient team – 2 CNE contact hours
Adapt and manage in a rapidly changing environment by building a flexible team that can persevere. Learn more.
Create a culture of excellence – 2 CNE contact hours
Perform a gap analysis between a real and ideal culture of excellence and examine strategies for narrowing the gap. Learn more.
Leadership Acumen: Webinar Series
Sharpen your skills with the on-demand program designed especially for nurses and developing nurse leaders
seeking to enhance their leadership skills and impact in the current healthcare marketplace. This five webinar series will help you gain knowledge and insights to apply immediately in your organization. The following are the individual programs in the series:
Take charge of your career and register for the Leadership Acumen Series today!
- Strategic Thinking: Examine how your role fits within your organization’s strategy.
- Results Oriented Leadership: Explore qualitative and quantitative methods for measuring success.
- Leading People: Find positive ways to lead people—and improve health care delivery.
- Personal Leadership: Examine leadership behaviors and how they impact teams.
- Unleashing Innovation and Creativity: Get tips and techniques for fostering innovation.